Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Shelfbucks Technology Platform do?
- Monitors daily location of merchandising to improve store compliance & sales
- Measures floor placement throughout entire program (start – during - end)
- Identifies actionable insights used to impact performance of active programs
- Tracks sales of each SKU, to understand sales impact and conversion for each display
- SKU sales tracking enables merchants to review productivity with suppliers
- Delivers real-time tasks & reminders to store teams to maximize active program compliance
- Makes selection & targeting recommendations to improve the performance of future programs including store clustering & recommended allocations
How does it work?
- Sensors installed inside of stores (stock-room, floor)
- Beacons embedded into each supplier display as produced in supply chain
- Sensors track location of each display in each store in real-time (stock-room vs floor)
- If display is in stock room or incorrect location to drive maximum sales, an automated task is sent to store to move to recommended location
What types of displays or other assets can be optimized with this program?
- Temporary in-store displays
- Permanent in-store displays
- Signage & other marketing assets
- Other High Value Items
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
- Future: Open-stock end caps
What benefits should Retailer and CPG Suppliers expect from the platform?
- Improved planning and targeting
- Incremental 10PP (30%) to 20PP (45%) store execution
- Incremental sales & profit margin
- Improved customer experience
- Improved volume & sell-through
- Improved brand positioning
- Improved share & placement
- Full Transparency for Retailer (merchants, store operations, inventory, supply chain), CPG Suppliers
- Decreased write-offs, mark-downs & shrink
- Leadership position in industry
Who has access to the Platform to improve results?
- Retailer in-store, retailer field management, retailer general office leadership & CPG supplier