Shelfbucks, Peter Bond, discuss the benefit to retailer of improved in-store display compliance, smart displays, optimize POP merchandising & display compliance
- Select a Topic
- How to Optimize POP Merchandising Displays
- Data Analytics can improve Merchandising Displays
- Benefits of making Merchandising Displays Smart
- Get the right SKUs and right mixes
- How will measurement help your compliance?
- How will measurement help your category growth?
- CPS's & Retail
- Improved in-store display compliance
- Best Practices for POP Merchandising Displays
- Brick-and-mortar to E-commerce
- Identify Gaps in Your In-store Marketing
- Development and Analytics
- Erik McMillan
- How Shelfbucks Delivers Value to CPG's & Retailers
- Measurement and customer value
- Retail Merchandising Optimization Platform
- Real value to customers
- Shelfbucks merchandising optimization platform
- building a new technology
- Best Practices for use of Beacons in Stores
- Can SXSW Save Retail?
- Data is imperative for e-Commerce
- Data used where is need to be used
- Examples of applying purposology to retail
- How Shelfbucks Works
- How to Place Beacons in a Grocery Store
- Marketing Optimization
- Performance measurement technology
- Personalize your advertising for your product
- Segment & Interact with Customers
- What challenges are retailers facing today?
- display execution, data analytics
- A feedback system for customer data
- Accenture's New World As-A-Service Model
- Building Brand Equity
- Clean Floor vs Stack it High
- Coolest Companies
- Digital Marketing Ecosystem
- Future of Retail
- Great Northern
- Green Bay Packaging
- How to make confident, data driven decisions
- Improve effectiveness of in-store marketing
- IoT Merchandising Data and Mobile Engagement
- Make a difference and create a better business
- Mazimize the use of your in-store space
- Measure Cross Channel Attribution
- Measure ROI on your merchandising
- Optimize POP In-Store Merchandising Displays
- Retail line of sight and clean floor
- Smart displays with an As-a-Service model.
- The Royal Group
- Understanding Merchandise Displays
- What is the promise of beyond merchandising
- What objections will Retailers & Executives have
Shelfbucks Internet of Things Solution make sense of data about merchandising displays and generates meaningful insights that brands improved revenue and costs.
Shelfbucks enables CPG's & retailers to measure, manage & improve the effectiveness of in-store product merchandising programs IoT Merchandise Data In-store ROI
The benefit of making POP Merchandising Displays Smart begins with putting a continuous improvement process in place so every program is better the next time.
Shelfbucks, Erik McMillan, a higher bar for a best practice in POP Merchandising Displays, making data analytics work for CPGs through innovation & technology
Shelfbucks acquires portfolio of 24 patents originally held by Goliath Solutions, In-store POP Display Execution, compliance, performance measurement technology
Shelfbucks, Erik McMillan join forces w/ The Royal Group, expand retail's in-store digital marketing ecosystem precise measurable reports data to CPGs Retailers
Erik McMillan, Gary Overhultz, Josh Tong, ask are your industry initiatives impactful using SmartDisplay Data and Analytics to Brick-and-Mortar E-Commerce Tech
Shelfbucks and Erik McMillan make 2016 Austin Fest Coolest Companies Finalist.
Shelfbucks merchandising optimization platform transforms retailer/CPG displays into Smart displays w/ As-a-Service model supported by Accenture, McKinsey, Bain
Erik McMillan, Great Northern Partner w/ Shelfbucks using merchandising optimization platform provide CPG & retail partners with precise, measurable reports.
Green Bay Packaging Partners with Shelfbucks & Erik McMillan to add SmartDisplays, leading in-store shopper marketing optimization platform for Retail & CPG's
Shelfbucks' new Retail Merchandizing Optimization Platform resemble's Accenture's New World As-a-Service Model because it shares the same five key components.
Kevin Stambaugh build a new technology with smart displays answer objections by retailers & executives Shelfbucks mobile platform Profitability sales objective
Bill Martin ShopperTrak challenge retailers face Omni-channel brick-and-mortar to E-commerce loop engage the consumer increase average transaction size mobile
Haley Rushing examples of applying purposolosy to retail competitive price pressure relieved through Shelfbucks smart displays examples from Walmart & Walgreens
Shopper Marketing is at a tipping point, and leading brands are challenging existing practices and starting the conversation of where we are headed.
Point of Sale Displays have been in stores for years, if not decades, but now you can add sensors to them and make them smart so that you can measure execution, traffic, dwell time and personalize content.
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturers can capture and use data with smart POP displays with their retail partners
Placing beacons in a supermarket requires attention to detail...and a bridge between what the consumer is used to and what future possibilities are.
The key to getting beacon customer traction is really listening to retailers and their shoppers and using a lean and agile development approach.
Improving the shopping experience with Beacons is now much easier for CPG's & Retailers with Shelfbucks recently announced program Menasha, Green Bay Pkg, Royal
Consumers can defeat surveillance by following opt-in processes and retailers using beacons with apps can improve the shopping experience.
Feedback is critical to improving performance of an innovative retail app that accesses deals from beacons in store.