SXSW will discuss the hottest industry topics:
- Can SXSW Save Retail?
- Identify Gaps in Your In-store Marketing
- Measure Cross Channel Attribution
- Personalize your advertising for your product
- Improve effectiveness of in-store marketing
The Location Based Marketing Association, RetailLoco @ SXSW 2017 is hosting a Sunday event that will deliver insights and trends on the latest in mobile and location-based tools and techniques for CPG's and retailers. Find out why first movers will reap the biggest benefits. This round table discussion will feature;
- Erik McMillan - Moderating Keynote Speaker Shelfbucks
- Asif Khan - Founder LBMA,
- Brett Hurt - CEO & Co-founder at data.world
- and others
The panel will discuss the "Top 6 key components for winning at retail":
Measure Cross Channel Attribution
- Why can't you connect advertising spend on Facebook and Google to a conversion rate at the point of purchase in-store?
- You can now control for a new variable of in-store marketing: Knowing the display is up at the time a Facebook or Google ad ran.
- Why doesn't the most valuable space in the store have more data about it's performance...the end caps?
- Be able to prove to a CPG that they got the correct end cap slot
- Can you provide rich media content to the shopper at the first moment of truth...when the shopper is staring at the shelf to make a purchase?
- Personalize your advertising for your product.
Measurement of displays:
- Create a continuous improvement process that provides incremental revenue and reduces costs of an efficient campaign?
- Target the right stores and the right shoppers for specific campaigns to maximize revenue.
Most effective use of marketing and merchandising data performance:
- Why can't we bring data measurement to parity like your car's dashboard does?
- How do you measure effectiveness of all of your In-store collateral material not just displays? Signage can be made smart and deliver enhanced effectiveness as well.
- How do you protect all of your data?
All of this technology is about improving business processes.
- Cross channel attribution
- In-store merchandising
- In-store signage
- Loss prevention
This is achieved through a business model based upon the "Internet of Things".
All of these things require: mobile, sensors, cloud, collectors and data analytics
Don't think of these as independent things...Shelfbucks weaves them all together.
If you're a retailer or CPG brand coming to SXSW in Austin,
Erik McMillan - Founder & CEO Shelfbucks
Shelfbucks is a proud sponsor of .
Capital Factory: 701 Brazos St | Suites 500 & 1600 | Austin, TX (7th & Brozos)