Shelfbucks can increase the ROI with an interactive dashboard about program performance:
Your plan for continuous process improvement starts with:
- Increased yield from brands’ promotional spend, optimizing trade allowance
- Ensure the right displays are in the right stores, enhancing labor efficiency
- Improve DSD and store service personnel visibility and communication
- Improved store targeting over many programs and years
- Identify the most popular displays; eliminate least popular displays
- Improved execution while the program is on the selling floor with notifications and feed back
- Improved SKU mix based on replacing low performing SKU's the following year where all the sales came from one product and not much from others.
- Reduce unplanned inventory markdowns
- Improve the shopper experience
This is consistent with our aim to embed continuous process improvement so every program gets better every year.